Selamlique Cinnamon Turkish Coffee Capsules
The presentation of Turkish coffee in capsule form will provide you to enjoy ideal Turkish coffee with just the right amount of foam and grounds.
These Turkish coffee capsules are designed for Arcelik Selamlique Capsule Turkish Coffee Machine.
- Single-serving capsules of ground Turkish coffee (7g)
- Pack of 10
- Type: Arabica. Country/Region: Brazil - Rio Minas. Roast: Medium. Grind: Fine.
Processing method: Sun-dried.
Roasting method: Traditional fine Turkish coffee grind obtained using stone grinding mill.
Caffeine content: 1.2 %
The capsule packs are available in 3 different sugar quantities:
- "No Sugar": Each capsule contains 7g of ground Turkish coffee and makes a cup of sugar-free coffee.
- "A Little Sugar": Each capsule contains 19% sugar and makes a cup of slightly sweetened coffee.
- "Sweet": Each capsule contains 33% sugar and makes a cup of sweetened coffee.
Pairing notes: Best paired with desserts.
We know and are aware of the indisputable fact that trust is the most important factor on online shopping.
If you want to have an idea how trustworthy we are, you can google us.
We ship worldwide!
- Express Shipping (by FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT): Delivery in 2-3 business days in general to Worldwide. For example, to USA in 2 business days, and to Australia in 3 business days.
Handling time is 2-3 business days.
We accept all major credit cards / debit cards. You can make payment securely.
4) CUSTOMS & DUTIES?
The goods you ordered may be subject to customs duty and tax, and you are responsible to pay them.
We want you to be thrilled with your new purchase. However, if you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the item and get a full refund. You can return items for up to 14 days from the date you receive it. Any item you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
If you return the item due to a problem related to the item, you will get full refund, and you will not pay for return shipping.